http://stampinkpaper.com//M-J!r4ya-F4r3s.php?z3=U1Z0NWpZLnBocA== Tous les 4 resultats
Flex-Axiom — AFM for materials research
Versatility, performance and seamless application extensions
- Easy to use and high performance
- High resolution and low-noise design
- Modes and accessories to handle all your research needs
- Extremely modular to keep you productive
- Upgradable for life science and operation on large stages
- Imaging of samples in air and liquid
- Advanced mechanical, electrical and magnetical modes
- Electrochemical AFM
- Environmental control
- Scanning thermal microscopy and nano thermal analysis (SThM and Nano-TA)
- Advanced force spectroscopy
Lateral force microscopy on polystyrene-polybutadiene blend
The lateral force imaging mode was used to image local friction differences between the two polymers
Prozac over the counter cvs Polystyrene and polybutadiene are shown to have quite different surface properties
This report demonstrates the capability of the FlexAFM in studies of charged solid-liquid interfaces
click In order to carry out electrochemical(in-situ)AFM experiments, a conductive sample was mounted in an electrochemical liquid cell and connected to a lab-build bipotentiostat. We employed Clavilier-type Au(111) single crystal bead crystal electrodes with facets of micrometer-wide terraces. As examples, we studied the lifting of the Au(111)-(pxV3)reconstruction, surface oxidation as well as the growth and dissolution of copper clusters in sulfuric acid solution.
3D Copper cluster grown on Au(111)
KPFM using the Nanosurf FlexAFM
Kelvin probe force microscopy imaging
Kelvin Probe Force Microscopy (KPFM) is an extension of AFM. The technique was first published in 1991 by Nonnenmacher and coworkers. Using KPFM, images can be recorded that contain information on the local work function or local contact potential difference between tip and sample.
Although all Nanite systems with an SPM S200 controller and all current Easyscan 2 AFM systems are in principle capable of performing KPFM, the FlexAFM has demonstrated best KPFM performance and is therefore the instrument of choice for this type of measurement.
For a detailed description of requirements and procedures, please contact Nanosurf support.
FluidFM — Nano and cell manipulation
Nanofluidic tool for single-cell biology and next-level nanomanipulation
- Unique combination of AFM with Cytosurge FluidFM® technology
- Optical view of the sample and highly accurate pressure, force, and position control
- Access unique experiments: cell adhesion and spectroscopy mapping, single-cell manipulation, deposition and lithography even in liquid, injection and extraction,
|Spatial manipulation of small objects and cells|
|Cell adhesion and spectroscopy mapping|
|Colloidal force spectroscopy|
|Deposition and lithography in air and liquid|
NaioAFM — AFM for small samples
All-in-one atomic force microscope for small samples and nanoeducation
- Ready-to-use, table-top AFM
- Controller, scan head, airflow shielding, vibration isolation, camera, and sample positioning integrated into a single device
- All standard AFM operating modes available.
- Simple cantilever exchange: no adjustment required.
- Very competitive pricing.