Microtrac Nanotrac Wave II Q
Nanoparticle size analyser accurately measures colloidal systems across wide concentration range.
The Nanotrac Wave II Q combines the best of both worlds for nanoparticle size analysis; Microtrac’s proprietary probe technology, adapted for a cuvette interface, facilitating fast measurements and the ability to dispose of the sample cell after use.
Using Reference Beating, an enhancement to traditional DLS, the Nanotrac Wave II Q delivers an amplified optical signal back to the photodetector, resulting in superior measurement accuracy for measuring size and molecular weight of nanoparticle suspensions.
Providing unparalleled characterization results, the Nanotrac Wave II takes full advantage of the amplified optical signal, probe technology fixed at the cuvette interface, and advanced algorithms. From ppm to near finished product, the Nanotrac Wave II Q determines fast, repeatable, and sensitive measurements of particles ranging from sub-nanometer to several micrometer.
Even with a cuvette, Reference Beating increases the optical signal between 100 to 1,000,000 times compared to traditional DLS. Users can accurately measure single and multi-modal distributions across a broad concentration range. Check out this short presentation that explains our proprietary technology, appropriately titled, the Microtrac Way.
Applications for the Nanotrac Wave II Q:
- Academic Research
Nanotrac Wave II Q Analyser Details:
- Measures particle size from 0.8 to 6,500 nanometres
- No blank measurement or prior knowledge of the size distribution required – simply load cuvette and measure
- Compatible with 4 cuvette volumes:
- Macro volume – 1000 μl
- Glass – 1000 μl
- Semi-micro volume – 300 μl
- Micro volume – 50 μl
- Simultaneously measure size and concentration.
- Widest concentration range on the market from ppm to 40% w/v
- Cuvette error detection alerts
- Peltier temperature control device
- ISO 22412 and CFR21 Part 11 compliant
Having a hard time seeing those 30 nm particles mixed in with larger particles? The Nanotrac Wave II Q can clearly resolve both the 100 nm and 30 nm particles. Nice clean peaks.