Voici les 5 résultats
Lire la suite
System for characterization of colloids by dynamic light scattering within a size range of 0.8 nm to 6.5 µm. Suitable for material systems with concentrations from ppm up to 40% vol., depending on substance type. Minimum is 1 droplet. Particle Size Distribution The NANO-flex® 180° DLS System measures size distributions in the range of 0.8 nm to 6.5 µm. The applied heterodyne 180° back scattering principle of the Nanotrac® is characterised by its high selectivity in the nano-range and is therefore also suitable for samples with broad size distribution. Highly concentrated samples are measured without interfering multiple scattering. The applied Nanotrac® back scattering in the NANO-flex® is designed as a flexible measuring probe with 8 mm ø. Thus, it can be used in many ways, even in-situ and in the measuring cylinder of the Stabino®! Molecular weight determination according to Debye Further to the DLS size, a Debye plot feature with automatic dn/dc determination provides molecular weight. [media-downloader media_id="1165" texts="Click here for details"]
Lire la suite
Nanosurf – Flex-Axiom — AFM for materials research
Versatility, performance and seamless application extensions
- Easy to use and high performance
- High resolution and low-noise design
- Modes and accessories to handle all your research needs
- Extremely modular to keep you productive
- Upgradable for life science and operation on large stages
- Imaging of samples in air and liquid
- Advanced mechanical, electrical and magnetical modes
- Electrochemical AFM
- Environmental control
- Scanning thermal microscopy and nano thermal analysis (SThM and Nano-TA)
- Advanced force spectroscopy
Lateral force microscopy on polystyrene-polybutadiene blend
The lateral force imaging mode was used to image local friction differences between the two polymersPolystyrene and polybutadiene are shown to have quite different surface properties
This report demonstrates the capability of the FlexAFM in studies of charged solid-liquid interfacesIn order to carry out electrochemical(in-situ)AFM experiments, a conductive sample was mounted in an electrochemical liquid cell and connected to a lab-build bipotentiostat. We employed Clavilier-type Au(111) single crystal bead crystal electrodes with facets of micrometer-wide terraces. As examples, we studied the lifting of the Au(111)-(pxV3)reconstruction, surface oxidation as well as the growth and dissolution of copper clusters in sulfuric acid solution.
3D Copper cluster grown on Au(111)
KPFM using the Nanosurf FlexAFM
Kelvin probe force microscopy imagingKelvin Probe Force Microscopy (KPFM) is an extension of AFM. The technique was first published in 1991 by Nonnenmacher and coworkers. Using KPFM, images can be recorded that contain information on the local work function or local contact potential difference between tip and sample. Although all Nanite systems with an SPM S200 controller and all current Easyscan 2 AFM systems are in principle capable of performing KPFM, the FlexAFM has demonstrated best KPFM performance and is therefore the instrument of choice for this type of measurement. For a detailed description of requirements and procedures, please contact Nanosurf support.
Lire la suite
A unique new tool for single cell biology and beyond
FluidFM® combines the unique possibilities of Cytosurge nanofluidics with the positional accuracy and force sensitivity of the Nanosurf FlexAFM to provide a whole new level of control and possibilities in single-cell biology and beyond.
- Optical access to the sample and highly accurate pressure, force, and position control
- Optimized experimental workflows: (1) cell adhesion and spectroscopy mapping, (2) spatial manipulation, (3) deposition and lithography, (4) injection and extraction
- Complete system integration, operation, and handling via intuitive touchscreen control software
A multitude of new applications in the field of single cell biology, biosensors, biofunctionalization, nanopatterning, and nanolithography is now within reach!
[media-downloader media_id="835" texts="Click here for details"]
Nanosurf – FluidFM — Nano and cell manipulation
Nanofluidic tool for single-cell biology and next-level nanomanipulation
- Unique combination of AFM with Cytosurge FluidFM® technology
- Optical view of the sample and highly accurate pressure, force, and position control
- Access unique experiments: cell adhesion and spectroscopy mapping, single-cell manipulation, deposition and lithography even in liquid, injection and extraction, and more...
|Spatial manipulation of small objects and cells|
|Cell adhesion and spectroscopy mapping|
|Colloidal force spectroscopy|
|Deposition and lithography in air and liquid|
Lire la suite
Nanosurf – NaioAFM — AFM for small samples
All-in-one atomic force microscope for small samples and nanoeducationThe NaioAFM is the ideal atomic force microscope for nanoeducation and small sample measurements. This all-in-one AFM system provides solid performance and easy handling, with a price tag and footprint that fit anyone and any place.
- Ready-to-use, table-top AFM.
- Controller, scan head, airflow shielding, vibration isolation, camera, and sample positioning integrated into a single device.
- All standard AFM operating modes available.
- Integrated controller, XY-table, airflow shielding, and vibration isolation.
- High resolution top view camera and side view sample observation built in.
- No system setup needed: just plug into your PC and start the software.
- Simple cantilever exchange: no adjustment required.
- User-friendly software wizards quickly prepare measurement parameters.
- Very competitive pricing.
Lire la suite
Nanosurf – NaioSTM — STM for nanoeducation
- Atomic resolution in minutes.
- Extremely simple handling and reliable operation.
- Controller and scan head integrated into a single device: just connect USB and power.