Back to Microscopes
Nanosurf – NaioAFM — AFM for small samples
All-in-one atomic force microscope for small samples and nanoeducation
The NaioAFM is the ideal atomic force microscope for nanoeducation and small sample measurements. This all-in-one AFM system provides solid performance and easy handling, with a price tag and footprint that fit anyone and any place.
- Ready-to-use, table-top AFM.
- Controller, scan head, airflow shielding, vibration isolation, camera, and sample positioning integrated into a single device.
- All standard AFM operating modes available.
- Integrated controller, XY-table, airflow shielding, and vibration isolation.
- High resolution top view camera and side view sample observation built in.
- No system setup needed: just plug into your PC and start the software.
- Simple cantilever exchange: no adjustment required.
- User-friendly software wizards quickly prepare measurement parameters.
- Very competitive pricing.